Science Offerings at Newcomb Campus


This is Erin Griffin, Environmental Education Coordinator for the College of Environmental Science and Forestry’s Newcomb Campus. I wanted to reach out and let you know of the educational opportunities here in Newcomb that may be of interest you.  I grew up as a homeschool student in Redford myself.

At ESF’s Newcomb Campus, I design science education programs for school and youth groups of all kinds, from high school overnight programs to canoe adventures to hands-on labs. We have year-round overnight facilities and all kinds of equipment for science programs which can be a great resource for homeschool families looking to gain more exposure to hard sciences. More info on our campus here: www.esf.edu/newcomb , and I attached a brief flyer as well that you are welcome to circulate.

I am available anytime for conversation about the types of programs we can design for homeschoolers of all ages!  Please feel free to email egriff03@esf.edu or call with questions or ideas – I am most interested in offering programs that support your specific needs and interests.

Thanks, and enjoy the week!
Erin


Erin Griffin

Environmental Education Coordinator
SUNY ESF’s Newcomb Campus