French Classes for Homeschoolers

French Classes, beginning Oct 30, 2013, from 2-3pm, with Carole Dubois at the Cadyville Wesleyan Church following regular co-op classes.

There will be four classes (10/30, 11/6, 11/20, and 12/4) for the rest of 2013 year for $40 per child (possibly a reduced fee for family rate, being worked on presently). Classes will resume when co-op begins in Jan 2014.   

Here is a description of teacher and class as stated by Carole:   " I am French Canadian, as you may guess, my first language is French. I know quite a bit about children, I raised four of my own, as a single parent.  I taught French in Willsboro's Middle School and High School. I organized the French Club and a few trips to Montreal. I also taught in Peru's High School, for a one year contract only.  I plan to teach your children the basic of French like numbers, days of the week, months, weather adding some usual common sentences. I will teach French just like any French text book, I think its important to know, because some parents may think the French Canadian language  is different than the European one. I traveled through the province of Quebec and part of France, mostly Paris. I am very familiar  with  both cultures, I will  be able to answer almost any questions on that subject.  My goal is to make  learning  French enjoyable, my experience taught me children learn very well, while having fun."

Please contact Lisa Bergmann at ljddragon@juno.com with any questions or to RSVP.