Local artist, Stephanie DeJoseph, founder of La Mia Designs, will provide a 6 week after school series for Children ages 6 and up.
Cost: $20.00 per person, per class, registration and payment due prior to class which includes materials unless otherwise noted.
Time: 3:30-5pm, Nov. 5, 7, 12,14,19,21
Registration for creative workshops need to be made through La Mia Designs at least one day prior to the actual workshop. Please email email@example.com for registration information.
Workshop Themes per block of time.
- Sweater Wreaths
- Textile painting with vintage kitchen utensils, stamps and objects from nature on tote bags.
- Mixed media wall hanging on barn wood
- Robots-Recycling everyday items into a funky friend
- An autumn harvest, creating fiber art with a harvest theme
- Ornamentation! Creating keepsakes for the holidays