Birthright invites you to participate in an art contest to design the Mother's Day Card we offer to our donors and friends. The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 14th.
The prize is $50 to the student whose work is chosen and a $25 gratuity to the parent or teacher eliciting the effort.
- There should be no words used in the artwork.
- The artist’s full name, teacher’s name and name of school should be clearly printed on the back of the submitted artwork.
- The artwork can be done in any digitally scannable medium, i.e.: acrylic paint, watercolor paint, colored pencil, markers, crayon, etc. Students should color thoroughly so no pencil sketch marks show.
- The submitted artwork should measure 9x12” and may be done on drawing paper, Bristol Board or canvas board.
- Entries must be received by March 14th to be eligible. They may be mailed or delivered to:
- The artwork chosen will become the property of Birthright to be displayed in our office and used for printing cards. Artwork not used will be available to be reclaimed at the Birthright office.
- The artist whose work is chosen will be recognized in our April newsletter. They will also be given a prize of $50. The winner’s teacher will be given a gratuity of $25 for encouraging their students to participate in the contest.
- free pregnancy testing
- maternity and baby clothes
- referrals to other agencies as needed for medical and legal help, housing, etc.
- information on pregnancy and childbirth, parenting skills, adoption, etc.
- baby food and formula as available