Downhill Skis For Sale

Downhill skis for sale.  Size 150cm.  They are a shaped (curved tips/newer type)  Rossignol junior ski that say “Fun girl” on them.  They have Marker M450 bindings.  They are in good shape.  I’m selling them because someone at the Titus ski swap sold them to me only for me to find out when I tried to fit the bindings to my boots that I’m over the weight limit for the bindings.  The bindings I believe have an upper weight rating of 125lbs.   Could probably put new/used bindings on them if needed but I ended up just buying a diff. used pair.  I paid $50 and would like to sell them for $50 since I didn’t even use them.  It seems like a good price from what I’ve seen at Play It Again sports (they might sell for more there).  I can send you a photo of them with a detailed photo of the numbers on the end of the ski that indicate the radius, etc.  contact Jen Smith at smithjen @ charter.net (no spaces)