Homeschool String Orchestra

Calling all string players!

Gouverneur, NY
A beginning string orchestra ensemble for new and experienced homeschool string players.
Presented by Lauren Correa
My name is Lauren Correa.  I moved to Gouverneur in August 2014.  I graduated from Nyack College with a degree in Music Education.  I am a violinist and also enjoying singing, playing guitar and piano.  I currently teach violin lessons out of my home in Gouverneur.  I attend the First United Methodist Church of Gouverneur.  
My vision is to begin an orchestra group for homeschooled students and create a place where they can grow in their musicianship and be part of an ensemble.  This group will be comprised of Violin, Viola, Cello and Bass players.   We will play a variety of musical genres and will meet at a time that is best for all who are involved.   
If you are interested in joining this group please express your interest through email or phone.  Students can participate even if they do not take private lessons.   Private lessons are available for all four string instruments through me or my husband Victor Correa.  Victor plays the Bass and teaches private Cello and Bass lessons.


Violin Lessons By Lauren
26 Jefferson Street
Gouverneur, NY 13642

845-926-6741