Poetry Outloud- High School Poetry Recitation Competition

It is time to prepare for Poetry Outloud (POL)!  The north country homeschool association participated for the first time last year.  One of our students, Madeline Larow,  made it to the state competition. 

I will serve as the co-ordinator for the group.   You may contact me at phid007  @   westelcom.com.   (remove spaces) The date for our local competition is 21 November 2015

I have attached the website address  so that you can read and understand the requirements for the competition and also view previous participants.  The competition is for students in grades 9-12.  There are a few changes with the local competition this year, I will discuss them with the participants when they contact me. 

Feel free to email me if you have any questions concerning the competition. I encourage you to utilize the website, it is an excellent resource.