Music Lessons Being Offered


Hello,
My name is Nicole Moody. I grew up homeschooling (K-12) in the beautiful Adirondacks of NY. I began studying music at a young age and went on to pursue my degree in cello performance at Drake University. I am moving back to the Adirondack area and am available to teach music lessons to all ages!

I offer lessons on the cello, violin, recorders (sopranino, soprano, alto, tenor and bass), as well as piano (beginner). I am available to put together lessons (for groups or individual) in theory and music history. I know growing up in upstate NY as a homeschooling family, my parents counted on opportunities like this to supplement our education and interests.

Below is a link to my website:
My contact information is:
Cellphone: (518)-354-3809
Email: Nicole.Moody46r@gmail.corm