Children learn most when they are motivated, challenged, and having fun...After school workshops provide parents with a convenient way to grow their child's artistic interests in a unique hands-on environment. Join us for a series of hands-on AfterSchool workshops conducted by professional artists from around the area.
Online registration begins Monday, February 2. We strongly encourage everyone to register online to guarantee a space in the class.
Phone registration begins Monday, February 9.
Click here for a printout of all available classes.
About the program
- Pre-registration is required for all workshops. Online registration begins Monday, February 2. Phone registration begins Monday, February 9.
- Students may register for two free workshops. A paid workshop does not count as one of the two.
- A class will only have a waitlist once it has been filled.
- Double check your dates carefully so that you don't double book your child's workshops.
- Many classes meet for several days. Students are expected to attend all dates listed for each class.
- If a student must miss a class, please inform the LPCA office at 518.523.2512 immediately. Failure to call prevents other children from having the opportunity to take classes.
- Registration is one a first-come, first-served bases. All area children are invited to participate!
- Please drop-off and pick-up students promptly.
- Do not bring un-registered friends. We cannot accomodate extra students in classes.
- We ask that parents do not stay in the classroom. However, you are welcome to wait in one of the LPCA's waiting areas