Occupational Therapist Career Presentation

PhD Candidate  Jenna Leveille will be at the North Country Alliance (7 Northern Avenue, Plattsburgh NY) on Monday, Oct 7 at 3:30 pm to speak to the homeschooling community about her job as an occupational therapist.

She writes: 
"As a former homeschooler and private school student myself, I remember not having much direction regarding career counseling while in high school. I was in college for two years before I found occupational therapy and wished I could have been working toward that degree during that time. 

I would love the opportunity to discuss my profession of occupational therapy with the homeschool community. If any students may be interested in the healthcare field or would like to know what occupational therapists do, I would love to share this with them. The talk will be very interactive and will share how occupational therapists help individuals with many different types of health conditions by having the students simulate these conditions."

Although geared towards junior high and high school students, anyone who may have an interest in the career is welcome.