UPDATE on Homeschool Art Show

I wanted to send out a quick update regarding the Homeschool Art Show at the Peru Library. 

The library has said that we CAN drop off art to the library. You can begin dropping off art anytime starting next week. I will be hanging it the end of June so I would like to shoot for a deadline of TUESDAY JUNE 27th. Once you drop off your art, please send me a quick email letting me know.  If you would rather meet up, I will still gladly meet you to pick up your art. Please RSVP if you wish to participate. Please note that my email has changed since last year. Thanks to those who have already RSVP'd and HUGE THANKS to those who have already given me art!! 

Still loads of time to get your creativity on. Take advantage of the rain! :)  Any kind of art may be submitted. Multiple pieces may be submitted. No age requirements. 

Thanks! 

(Original message below) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The Peru Library has invited the homeschool community to once again display our art for the months of July and August. All homeschooling families receiving this email are invited to participate. 

Hanging art NEEDS to be matted.  This can be homemade matting or you can purchase matting. It does not have to be anything fancy. Construction paper to cardstock to premade matting are all fine!  

Art does NOT need to be framed

There are display cases available for non hanging items.In the past, we have displayed textiles, pottery, felted items, craft items, notecards etc...

All art needs to be tagged with name (or initals), age and location (city, town or county) 

Everyone may submit multiple pieces. There is no age requirement. 

(Removed info about dropping off).

There has been a closing reception the past couple of years. (Details to follow).  Art has to stay up until the closing reception.  If you are unable to attend the reception, I will remove your art after the reception and make arrangements to meet. 

If you think your family may be interested, please let me know so I can have an approximate count. 

Any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. 
purplepyrz51 at gmail dot com. 

Thank you!