2nd Annual Peru Library Homeschool Art Show

The Peru Library has invited the homeschool community to once again display our art for the months of July and August. All homeschooling families receiving this email are invited to participate. 

Hanging art needs to be matted. (This can be homemade matting). Does not need to be framed.

There are display cases available for non hanging items.

All art needs to be tagged with name (or initals), age and location (city, town or county). 

Any and all media is welcomed. Multiple pieces may be submitted. 

I will be personally collecting and hanging the artwork. I can start collecting now and would like to have all art in hand by June 26th. Please email me to arrange a date/time/location. Please do not drop off your art to the library. 

There will be a closing reception on Friday August 26th from 4-6pm. Art may be removed at the closing reception. If you are unable to attend the reception, I will remove your art and make arrangements to meet. 

If you think your family may be interested, please let me know so I can have an approximate count. 

Any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. I can be reached via email atpyrz51@frontier.com.